Analyze dedecms space migration steps in detail
- 2020-06-03 05:55:37
1. Reinstall the original version of DEDECMS in the new space, and then overwrite all the data of the old station, in this case files, except the configuration file config_base.php under the root folder include into the new space
2. In the background system management of the old website - where to back up data, the data here refers to the backup files taken by DEDECMS itself in the background, similar to the backup made by phpmyadmin and other tools. After the backup is completed, DEDECMS will put the backup files into the backup_data folder in the root directory of the dede directory (default is dede, if you change it, it will be your modified directory). You will find a lot of text files.
3. Open the background in the new website (note: the domain name here has been resolved to the new site), system management - data backup - restore data - start to restore data, directly restore the line.
Note: when backup data specified backup data format there 1 must pay attention to, 1 must consult the new space business in advance, and then in the decision is to choose 3.x/4.0.x or 4.1.x / 5.x version, otherwise backup error, the old website can not go in, you wait for crying! o (studying studying) o..
Move between Spaces and Spaces
Is the most convenient when moving between space and space, good master I said steps, 100% can successfully move, first everyone into DEDE background, select system - a database backup - all - then PM, here to see your database version corresponding to the new space database version 1 sample can, or you will appear garbled. After the backup, please open the FTP of your website and see the data\backupdata directory with the txt file. This is the data we just backed up. If you are not sure, please see the creation date of the file under 1. Then download the backupdata folder and its contents 1 to local. Continue, download images, templets, uploads and plus to local. We finally get the new space to install DEDE program, to correspond to your version, installed, covering the these files to the root directory, enter the backstage, choose reduction - data reduction system database, you will see your database information, click start to restore data after all, 1 would be done, and then select your home page file, update the home page is OK, so that we can finish the space to move.
Second: the background can not back up the database how to move
For a variety of reasons, our background can not go in, or the database can not be backed up, then how should I move that? First we use PHPMYADMIN into SQL database, puts aside, this should not baidu under 1, then choose your database backup, export to local, then put your original space all the file is downloaded to your new space, still play data common of this folder. The inc. php this file, modify your new account password and IP spatial database, and then cover, it is ok, but not suitable for novice using this method, unless there is really no way out, recommend moving method 1, There may be some problems with this method. My website was moved from space to VPS server yesterday. The background could not be updated with this method.
Do website, domain name 1 general change ability is not big, the space may turn around. 1 turn will involve the general transfer of website data. There are many ways to start a website based on the dream content management system Dedecms, but only one or two effective ones.
Since Dedecms is compiled with PHP and only one website can be supported by MYSQL database, WEB web page area and data base area 1 are not in the same place. Unlike The Data base of Xacin, ZBLOG, Saite, And New cloud, which are programmed by ASP, WEB Web page and ACCESS database exist in one place and can be moved.
However, those who have used the Wordpress blog program can clearly understand that the web page written by PHP program opens 1 point faster than ASP, but the static generation effect is not as good as ASP. What makes people happy is that Dedecms can realize static article address, which is really difficult to understand.
In addition, the website produced by THE Dream Weaving content management system Dedecms can also be relocated as follows:
1. Log in your DEDECMS background, find "Database backup/restore" in the "System" area, and "backup" the database;
2. Download all files in the old space to your local computer;
3. Upload the file to the new space;
4. Install DEDECMS system in the new space. Method -- download a new installation system from the official website of Zhimeng, and upload the contents of the "install" folder in the system to the space for overwriting. Next, run http:// your domain /install to install. It should be noted that the database table prefix and the original database table prefix must be 1 to (according to the default operation);
5. After installation, log in the background and click "Database Backup/Restore" in the "System" area to "restore" the data;
6. Data generation and moving work completed.
Of course, there is another way to prevent Wordpress from moving:
1. Download the files in the old space to the local, and back up MYSQL to the local via PHPADMIN;
2. Upload the website files to the new space, and the database is imported through PHPADMIN;
3. Modify the database name and password filled in when installing dede: open config_ES108en.php in "include" and download this file
Find "database connection information", change the following parameters (database name and password) 1 under it is ok, upload overwrite.
4. Complete the move.
As to which method is the best, that is a matter of opinion. Note 1: if your mysql database exceeds 20M, it is best to use the first method above (also known as reinstall), because some space vendors have database imports with a size limit (1 generally cannot be greater than 20M) - reinstall can avoid this limit.
dedeCms Moving instructions - the official tutorial is definitely detailed enough
Because the name of mysql database is different in different virtual host space (because its prefix is not 1 kind, used to know),
So first back up the database, then restore it in a new space and regenerate html.
(Note: the version of the new space and the original MYSQL database must be 4.1 or below, or 4.0 or below, in order to avoid problems. To view the version, go to PHPMyAdmin and see what the version is.)
When the same dedecms system is reinstalled in the new space,
The database name and the database username and password are of course filling in the new database,
The set database table prefix must be the same as the original database table prefix 1 in order not to see the contents.
The details are as follows:
1. Log in the background and backup the database (this database backup file is saved in.. /dede/backupdata/), and remember the username and password of the login background.
2. Download the database backup file (that is.. /dede/backupdata/ this folder), website style template files (that is.. /templets/ this folder), and.. /upimg/ This folder (this is where all the uploaded files are stored).
3. When you reinstall the same version of dedecms system in a new space, the prefix of the database table set must be the same as the prefix 1 of the original database table, so as not to see the contents.
(Database name and database username and password are of course filling in the new database)
4. Upload the original station.. / dede/backupdata/and.. / templets and.. /upimg/ These 3 folders overwrite the corresponding folders in the new space, so that the database backup files and website style templates from the original site are placed in the new site.
5. Log on to the new space background > System Settings > Database management > Restore the database, restore the database, and then set the website "modify system parameters" (or "system variable configuration"), the whole station to regenerate html can be.
After the database recovery, the background login username and password to use the backup of the original site background login username and password.
Different space mysql database of the default character encoding is not 1 sample, in order to prevent the garbled words, when you backup the old database to see the original code is latin or gbk like (1), restore the database to see if the new database support you when you need to coding (some database does not support gbk), if the support choice after recovery of the same code is a problem will not appear garbled.