mysql installation failure causes and solutions
- 2021-01-06 00:45:48
The mysql database cannot be installed! The last step of mysql cannot be installed! mysql just won't install! Is it very headache, very nerve-racking, now we don't have to worry, this site for you to sort out the reasons for mysql installation failure and mysql installation failure solution, take a look!
Difficulty 1: apply security setting error reported during MySQL 5.1 installation
1. Uninstall MySQL.
2. Remove the directory C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MySQL.
3. Reinstall MySQL as OK.
Difficulty 2: MySQL prompts Could, not, start, the, service, MySQL prompts
mysql 5.1.33 (Server Instance Configuration wizard) : Error: Could not start the service MySQL (Server Instance Configuration wizard
Analysis: this situation is usually caused by the installation of mysql, uninstall is not clean, uninstall after restart and then reinstall. Take a look at the service. If you cannot uninstall it, you can uninstall it using mysqld-nt-remove.
The specific methods are as follows:
1. Check if there is mysql in the service, and stop the service if there is.
2. Run the add and delete program in the control panel to uninstall ES69en.
3. After uninstalling, open the registry and check the key values of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services. If there are relevant mysql key values (mysql, mysqladmin), delete them.
4. Reboot and delete the remaining directory of mysql installation (check the service, mysql is no longer in service).
5. Reinstall mysql. Do not run Server Instance Configuration wizard after installation. After reboot, run the wizard in the Start menu.
Difficulty 3: The last step of msyql installation is start
1. Go to the control panel and delete mysql.
2. Delet the mysql directory from C:\Program to c.
3. If there is a setting directory in other disk also to delete. Empty directories should also be removed.
4. Go to regedit and send the registry:
If there is, delete all! (Tip: use F3 loop to find "mysql")
5. Turn off the firewall.
6. Reload mysql (I did not reboot the computer here).
If necessary, restart the computer, deactivate IIS, and delete temporary files in temp.
If not, change the mysql service name when configuring mysql.
Wonderful Topic Sharing:
mysql installation tutorial for different versions
mysql5.7 version installation tutorial
mysql5.6 version installation tutorial
mysql8.0 version installation tutorial
The e above is in the installation of mysql often encountered mistakes, I hope this article is helpful to everyone's learning.